Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So excited to be blogging again!

So I began doing this blog last summer, but it was probably not the best time as I was busier than I had ever been in my life. I was doing research twice a day every day (including sat and sunday), studying for the MCAT, applying to medical school, and taking summer classes! Luckily I was accepted to my first choice MD school very quickly after applying last fall, but I was still kind of busy getting ready to graduate!

So graduation is this Saturday (yey!) and I have been busy making lists of all the things I want to accomplish this summer- one of them being this blog! I had so many ideas last summer but never got around to making the posts, and never even worked on getting people to read the blog (so hopefully that won't be too difficult to do, otherwise the whole goal is pointless :( )


No comments:

Post a Comment