Saturday, April 11, 2009

$5,000 SEPHORA SHOPPING SPREE!!!



Omg I would be so ecstatic if somebody gave me a 100$ giftcard to Sephora! I would buy a Shu Uemura lipstick, NARS blush and the Dior Iconic Diva to go set (only 27$).

Now imagine how much you could buy with a $1,000 gift card and then multiply that by 5, and that's what you could get by winning one of the two shopping sprees that TotalBeauty.com is giving away! The contest ends 5/31/09 and you have a chance to enter up to 5 times a day by writing short reviews on pretty much any products you like (there's no minimum word count and you can just write a short review of the things you like/don't like about the product)

You can also increase your chances by signing up for their beauty newsletter.

Click here now to sign up and for official rules

Good luck !!!

5 comments:

  1. I showed him your pic and he remembered you! He's like "Oh yea I remember her! We were in Orgo chem lab together!" LOL!

    I'd be SOOO happy for $5000 shopping spree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well well well...thanks for the info!!

    if i win i should give you a cut lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think id die and go to heaven if I won that!!

    ReplyDelete